PROJECT #5 BY JADE




Comments

Emma Adams said…
oh my goodness, I've been watching this on repeat! I absolutely love the composition you've created here. The image itself is particularly striking and the colours are really beautiful. lovely work :)
Lindsey said…
This is a very successful piece of work Jade. Its content, composition and pace are spot on. Please do share some details of your process so that others can take inspiration from you. Which software did you use? How many images did you manipulate and take?
Unknown said…
I used the app you recommended, Stop Motion Studio, as well as another app- Gif Maker - to add the frame onto the final gif. I edited the original photo i took with a pixel effect. I then cut out paper squares and took 3 photos, adding more squares each time to fill in more boxes.
Juliette said…
I love this! It fulfills the brief so well and its so mesmerising!!
Anonymous said…
This is great! I really love how throughout the movement, eye contact is maintained. It's beautiful!
Hannah O'Hara said…
You've done a fantastic job here Jade and given a lot of consideration to the process and how to achieve this final piece. The composition and colour choice work really well and I think the frame you have created is also really striking. I think the covering up and revealing of the portrait is an interesting and intriguing quality for the viewer and adds anticipation to the process of looking.