PROJECT #4 BY IDA





Comments

Lindsey said…
I really like this piece of photo sculpture Ida - its fabulous. It has many aspects to it which I suspect has made it hard to photograph! I was pleased to see you had tried a few different angles. If you are up for further experiments I would encourage you to try and create a plain backdrop - using a sheet of paper or cloth - and experimenting further with different angles. What happens if you photograph it from above or suspend it and photograph it from below? What happens if you lay it on the floor and photograph it using an ants eye view?
Emma Adams said…
WOah, this is brilliant. You have really carefully considered the composition here and the 3d aspect of it. I love the way you have used black pen at the bottom to draw round the figures and place more emphasis on them, almost makes them look cartoon like in a way. Really interesting outcome, so funky!